Paddington Square, designed by world-renowned architect Renzo Piano, incorporates 360,000 Sq ft of prime office space, 75,220 Sq ft of world-class retail and dining space, a rooftop restaurant, 4 basement levels and a new 1.35 acre public square.
The development also provides a new Bakerloo Line ticket hall in Paddington Station.
The office building has 14 floors above street level and incorporates five floors of retail, mixing global, independent, high street and heritage brands, as well as high quality restaurants and eateries.
The 15,000 Sq ft roof top restaurant is London’s highest rooftop venue, with unrivalled panoramic views over Hyde Park and beyond.
Our Contribution mainly involved Public Health Systems involving:
- Shell & Core Gravity Foul Drainage installation
- Shell & Core Gravity Grey Water Drainage installation
- Shell & Core Gravity Attenuated Rainwater Drainage installation
- Pumped Drainage Incorporating Network rail interfaces.
- Condensate Drainage
- Shell & Core Domestic Mains, Hot & Cold Boosted Water Systems.
- Shell & Core Domestic Reclaim and Soft water system.
- Domestic Non – Potable water CAT 5 installation.
We prefabricated a complex concealed canopy rainwater drainage system with precise design and coordination.
We are proud to have started one of our young apprentices on this project at just 17 years old.
We carried out an industry presentation for the local community representing SoPHE Plumbing School of Excellence.
We successful installed 3 high-pressure stainless steel water systems.
Explore More ProjectsView All Projects
Back to Top