Completed late 2020
The Farringdon East OSD Project consists of 5 CAT A floors, mezzanine plant area, roof and reception. The floorplates range from 14,000 Sq ft to 19,500 Sq ft and the building benefits from a communal rooftop terrace of 5,000 Sq ft together with 112 cycle spaces, showers and its own loading bay.
Our Contribution mainly involved:
- Mechanical LTHW & CHW Shell & Core pipework installation including CAT A fit out
- Public Health Foul drainage pipework installations including fit out of Toilet cores
- Rainwater drainage pipework installation
- Domestic Water H & C installation Including non-potable CAT 5 system
- Pump drainage installations
- Gas pipework installation
- Fuel Delivery pipework installation
We worked with CrossRail to plan, programme and install pipework connections to the existing district heating systems.
The district mains penetrates the main reception slab and runs up to the mezzanine level so an eye-catching design was created to disguise this.
All our Public Health Systems used water saving components to achieve a good BREEAM rating.
This project was awarded the first UK BREEAM 2018 New Construction rating of Outstanding.
Construction Manager (JA Brooks)
Explore More ProjectsView All Projects
Back to Top