Completed January 2022
A development that consists of a 50-storey North Tower and a 24-storey South Tower, situated in Nine Elms on the South Bank. The North Tower features interiors by Versace Home and provides 360 residential units, five storeys of office space and a connecting sky bridge to the South Tower, which is topped by an extensive roof garden at level 23. The apartments offer winter gardens with panoramic views of the city. The South Tower also incorporates 90 affordable housing units.
The scheme also hosts 419,093 Sq. ft of office space and 11,785 Sq. ft of ground level retail space.
Our Contribution mainly involved Public Health Systems, consisting of:
- Design Verification
- Shell & Core Gravity Foul Drainage installation
- Shell & Core Gravity Attenuated Rainwater Drainage installation
- Pumped Drainage
- Condensate Drainage
- Shell & Core Domestic Mains & Boosted Cold Water Inc Plant
- Domestic Non – Potable water CAT 5 installation including Plant
- Concrete attenuation tank liners and accessories
- Complete Drainage and Domestic H & C water within Landlord Fit Out areas including Sanitaryware and Water Leak Detection Installations.
- Swimming pool backwash discharge system
We were proud to have hosted and participated in numerous Fundraising and Community works throughout the project
We successfully installed 10 miles of drainage pipework in the North Tower alone
We successfully installed 100 plus drainage stacks including framework within the week timeframe given to us
We achieved an overall 99% Score for our Sustainability Performance for the entire duration of the project
MPE Project Engineer (Multiplex)
Explore More ProjectsView All Projects
Back to Top