Completed July 2021
A two stage redevelopment over 2.54 acres creating 20,000 Sqm of Covent Garden-style retail and fashion boutiques, plus art-house cinema and flexible Cat A office space across five buildings.
The project required working beneath and around the Network Rail-owned viaduct, which serves both London Bridge and Cannon Street mainline stations. Works involved retaining three separate facades and a two-storey basement excavation. An existing wine merchant remained in occupation in one of the railway arches throughout the works.
Our Contribution mainly involved:
- Mechanical LTHW & CHW Shell & Core pipework installation including CAT A fit out.
- Public health Foul drainage pipework installations including connections for fit out of Toilet cores.
- Rainwater drainage pipework installation.
- Domestic Water H & C installation Including non-potable CAT 5 system
- Pump drainage installations.
- Gas pipework installation.
Successful navigation of both the engineering and installation of prefabricated pipework in the basement
All the Mechanical Service distribution pipework within the office areas were exposed as there are no ceilings displaying our quality installation.
This is an iconic project and our invaluable prefabrication facility ensured we delivered with excellence and on schedule
The project involved working beneath and around the Network Rail-owned viaduct, collaborating with existing occupants that occupied one of the railway arches and mechanical pipework installation that severed 5 different sections.
MEP Operations Director (Mace)
Explore More ProjectsView All Projects
Back to Top