The projects involves the iconic Grade II* listed Battersea Power station building and extends to the surrounding area which is being brought back to life to become one of the most exciting and innovative mixed-use neighbourhoods in the world. It will be a place for locals, tourists and residents to enjoy with a unique blend of restaurants, shops, parks and cultural spaces.
The power station which was originally built in 1930 and then decommissioned in 1983, will be refurbished into a mixed use development comprising of Commercial offices, Retail and Events Space, and Residential apartments.
Our contribution mainly involves:
- Mechanical and Public health pipework installations for Retail & Events package.
- Mechanical and Public health pipework installations for the Heritage works in Control room A for the new VIP venue.
- Mechanical and Public health pipework installations for Commercial offices package.
- Public health pipework installations for Basement Infrastructure package.
- Rainwater Drainage pipework installations for the Halo Road package.
- Rainwater Drainage pipework installations for the Northern Energy Centre (NEC) package.
We safely installed large 750mm diameter prefabricated rainwater system
We delivered the DfMA strategy for the project including multi service Heat exchanger skids and horizontal multi service modules.
We enabled a safe workplace and systems to keep our guys working through COVID and keep on track with the client programme
We have been able to give back to the local community, engaging local workers and being involved in community projects
Site Mechanical Resident Engineer, CHAPMAN BDSP Consultants
Explore More ProjectsView All Projects
Back to Top